Your busy schedule can sometimes make it difficult to see your doctor.
Now with the OrthoLive app, you can attend your appointment through video conference on your smartphone, tablet, or computer!
OrthoLive gives you access to expertise in the comfort of your home or office.
Whether you’re between meetings or on vacation, you can now arrange an appointment with your CurPoint physician. All that is required is 30-60 minutes of quiet, uninterrupted time to be focused on your health.
It’s easy, just follow these steps to access your doctor when and where you need them.
OrthoLive instructions FOR MObile
- Download the OrthoLive app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Install App
- Allow camera and microphone access.
- Login – Input the correct email address listed in the text/email you received from email@example.com and (866)456-7846.
- Press the blue login button.
- Consent to forms.
- Enter waiting room – THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP!
- Wait for your provider.
- CLICK HERE for detailed instruction sheet for mobile users.
ORTHOLIVE INSTRUCTIONS FOR PC/MAC
- Open Email – Look for an OrthoLive email titled “Appointment Details”
- Join Meeting – Inside the email, click “Join Meeting via Browser.” This will launch you directly into the waiting room.
- Click on “Join Audio by Computer.” Make sure you are using the Google Chrome browser. If the link does not launch Chrome, copy the URL link and paste it into Chrome’s address bar.
- Click on “Start Video.” You will see yourself on the video. At this point, wait for the provider to enter the meeting room for your OrthoLive visit.
- CLICK HERE for detailed TIP SHEET for patients using a computer.